Are you ready to meet your future customers? They're ready to meet you.
Each year, we work to make Wi-Fi Trek one of the most valuable conferences to attend and sponsor. This year, we are expecting 400+ attendees from both the executive and technical track to join the us from October 17th through 19th at the San Diego Bayfront Hilton.
We'll work with you to make sure you see the ROI you expect. Our goal is to connect you with the right people and help foster a mutually beneficial relationship to come.
Select the Right Option for Your Business
|Sponsorship Level (1)||Signature||Gold||Silver||Bronze||Startup|
|Branded Wi-Fi SSID||Included||-||-||-||-|
|Front cover co-branding||Included||-||-||-||-|
|Back cover full-page full-color ad||Included||-||-||-||-|
|Inside front cover full-page full-color ad (2)||-||First||-||-||-|
|Inside back cover full-page full-color ad (2)||-||Second||-||-||-|
|Full-page full-color ad||Included||Included||Included||$1,000||$1,000|
|Pre-conference e-mail blast (3)||Exclusive||Shared||Shared||-||Shared|
|Deep dive sessions (4)||Unlimited||3 hours daily||1 hour daily||-||1 hour daily|
|Exhibit space||20' x 10'||10' x 10'||10' x 10'||10' x 10'||10' x 10'|
|Staff registrations included||6||4||2||1||1|
|Event signage co-branding||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Logo recognition in all Wi-Fi Trek related emails||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Your swag included in conference check-in bag||Included||Included||Included||-||Included|
|Access to virtual business card scanner||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Electrical setup for exhibit||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Wireless internet access||Included||Included||Included||Included||Included|
|Social media mentions before show (max 1 per week) (5)||6||4||2||1||1|
|Discount on additional conference passes you purchase (6)||25%||15%||10%||5%||5%|
|Conference pass discount code (7)||20%||10%||5%||5%||5%|
- Sponsorships and exhibit spaces are limited and will be available on a first-paid basis. Startup level is only intended for startups and very small companies. Only companies with under $500,000 in gross revenue or investment in 2017 are eligible.
- First paid gold sponsor gets the inside front-cover spot. Second paid gold sponsor gets the inside back-cover spot. These spots count as exhibitor's full page ad.
- Exhibitor to provide content to include in email, including graphics and text.
- Exhibitor will receive a private room, capable of seating at least 20 people that can be used for demos, deep dives, etc.
- Exhibitor can provide very brief product or service information they would like included. If none is provided, CWNP will post exhibitor logo and general information.
- Additional Wi-Fi Trek passes purchased directly by the exhibitor for staff or clients.
- Coupon code exhibitor can privately give to clients or prospects - these cannot be posted or mentioned on social media.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunities
|Reception||Price varies. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.|
|Charging station||$2,000 each or $5,000 for all three - sponsor signage included in a highly visible location|
|T-shirt co-branding||$10 per t-shirt - minimum $3,500|
|Headshot sponsorship||$3,000 - bring crowds to your booth by offering free professional headshots on the second day of the conference|
|Microtiles sponsorship (8)||$800/ half day - exclusive co-branded use of digital tile signage|
|3-hour Yacht Reception||$115-$140+/person - information available upon request (one available)|
|2-hour Petco Park Reception||$120-$130+/person - information available upon request (one available)|
|2-hour Hilton Reception||$115-$145+/person - information available upon request (one available)|
- Microtiles are brilliant digital canvases for media displays. The Bayfront utilizes 20 LED tiles for a display that is five feet wide and five feet four inches tall. These tiles are visible as you walk through the conference center and highly visible during breaks.
Wi-Fi Trek offers the unique opportunity for vendors to reach more of our attendees with the location in the back of the conference hall. Attendees are welcomed to speak with vendors during breaks and as the conference talks proceed.
With over 400 people expected at this year’s conference, we are bringing a crowd focused on wireless and excited to learn more about professional development, design solutions, product offerings and more.