• AP agreement creation where give the lab location and purpose.
• Determination of allowed radio configuration.
• Record type of wired connection; external, isolated, or not connected.
• Some samples of the wiki which we wrote for non-IT AP owners and approvers.
• Letter of acceptance of manager responsibility to get AP reconnected after a security alert.
• As a method to manage the patching of the non-IT APs for the latest vulnerability.
• Use as a troubleshooting tool for sources of interference with mac address information for both wired and wireless.
David Kershaw, CWNE 226, manages the wireless network at Intel’s corporate headquarters in Santa Clara and also involved in the support and installation of wireless at other company sites throughout the US and Canada.